Customer Service and Client Satisfaction Evaluation Services
Discover what your customers really think based on real life shopping experiences and professional customer service audits. Xzam Corp specializes in improving your customers experience by carefully analyzing their shopping experience and satisfaction levels through client surveys, telephone mystery shopping services, and customer service audits. Good or bad, your customers experience is your reality and our team will help you to fully evaluate their perception and improve sales conversions, data collection, and customer retention.
- prompt, useful feedback for management & employees
- training tools & performance appraisals
- communication skill & critical thinking encouragement
- policies and practices unity / adherence
- incentive program input
- etiquette & accuracy improvement
Customer Effort Testing (e-mail, social, text, live-chat mystery shops)
can be used to gauge & monitor:
- new technologies / access channels
- web support
- contact center agent competence
- sufficiency of online customer service processes
- promptness, accuracy & completeness
- professionalism in responding to web inquiries
Call center monitoring and compliance frequently slips through the cracks! But, the oversight is critical.
There are easy, effective quality assurance tools and processes you can implement and continue.
- What is at risk?
- What are your models / standards?
- Are trainers training or just listening to calls?
Call Center Operations / Managers have to figure out what’s possible, what things cost, and often must do so without experience, money, help, seat minimums, or prior metrics. There is a lot to understand.
- Multiple channels of access?
- SLAs, KPIs vs. reality?
- Technology choices?
- Compliance – TCPA, TSR, HIPAA,FCRA, FDCPA…
- Quality monitoring, efficiency, and improvement?
- monitor customer satisfaction
- increase awareness about demands / needs
- promote loyalty
- identify and improve service weaknesses
- satisfy compliance
- allow benchmarking
- assess quality
- manage customer service commitments