Customer Service & Satisfaction Data
Access and Reporting
All captured data will be aggregated in one repository. Gathered info and corresponding reporting will be provided to you in a detailed, accurate, clear and useable fashion.
Data may be made available to and accessed by you in real-time via a secure website 24/7, 365 days per year.
User credentials allow for varying levels of access and reporting. Reports can also be provided via e-mail or other distribution at pre-determined intervals – as directed by you.
We will work with you to define actions to be taken with respect to non-conforming or incomplete response data and to minimize research, response and data analysis errors.
You should provide examples of all current reports. Additional customized reports can be created at your request and include:
- Individual responses – browse data to see any and all answers as completed by each respondent
- Crosstab responses – browse data to identify trends within a particular question or questions
- Filtered responses – browse data by respondent type, distribution channel, or other data element to provide better segmentation and analysis
- Charts and Graphs – individual questions summarized into charts or graphs for high-level easy depiction of responses
- Data Extract – summary data or individual responses downloaded in various formats (xls, csv, pdf, html, and xml) to allow for incorporation into existing Executive reports or CRM systems.